Hey guys

People from all around can discuss anything here! Do not start fights, we will not hesitate to ban.
Yan Xishan

Hey guys

Post by Yan Xishan » 13 Sep 2011, 11:22

Alright well my friend, Hecticdan told me about Clan Europe and i'm really interested to get back involved in the clanning community again. I have pretty much everything required to join (Gear/Levels) but i'm having problems with my IRC. Will that be a problem? Hecticdan told me about to interviewing stage during the application process so im just wondering if this is a problem or not? I have Teamspeak 3 fully fuctional.
12/85 Dungeoneering, Let the fun begin!

HAR
Retired Member
Retired Member
RS display name: HAR
RS3/OSRS: RS3

Hey guys

Post by HAR » 13 Sep 2011, 12:18

Heya, nice to hear you wanna join.
What exactly are you having trouble with regarding IRC? We have a few IRC wizzes round here who might help.

For us, IRC is pretty important because thats one of the main ways we contact/HL/notice/annoy people about wars and events so its pretty key.

If its still an issue, one of the leaders might be able to grab you on RS or on MSN to talk to you about your options.

Good luck.

Yan Xishan

Hey guys

Post by Yan Xishan » 13 Sep 2011, 12:27

I've not long re-downloaded all my applications in order to play RuneScape. Teamspeak is fine, that's mainly what i use to socialize with friends but for some reason mIRC is being a pain. I have re-downloaded it multiple times in order for it to work but for some reason it wont connect to the servers i want (Swift/Seers). Not too sure what the problem is exactly behind it but it seems something on my computer isn't allowing it. Maybe a firewall? No idea. I'll keep trying to fix it but for now i'm pretty much IRCless lol.

Like i said, Teamspeak isn't a problem and i can pretty much idle all day until events. A poke should suffice. I'm extremely active during the nights and sometimes during the day now i'm unemployed so it wont be hard to get in touch. I hardly ever use MSN anymore so in-game/Teamspeak would be perfect for contacting the leaders. Thanks.

EUJohn
Retired Member
Retired Member

Hey guys

Post by EUJohn » 13 Sep 2011, 12:49

Personally im shit with IRC lol.
Could you maybe try it and take a screenshot of whatever goes wrong? might help clear stuff up.
Or use swiftkit for the irc until you get mIRC working?
ImageImage
ImageImage

HAR
Retired Member
Retired Member
RS display name: HAR
RS3/OSRS: RS3

Hey guys

Post by HAR » 13 Sep 2011, 13:11

http://s15.zetaboards.com/claneurope/forum/3006502/
Try that link, takes you to Swiftkit website. Has an inbuilt IRC client which you can try

inb4idiotscallitShitKit

L Tappaja Li
Retired Member
Retired Member

Hey guys

Post by L Tappaja Li » 13 Sep 2011, 13:25

http://webchat.quakenet.org/

#chat.rs is the channel and nick can be any you want, when you get there say Tappi and I'll notice you. I'll help you with mIRC. Note: the nick cannot include space, SoYouHaveToWriteLikeThis or You_have_to_write_like_this

Others than that, having some kind of way of getting into IRC always makes you familar to other members of the clan and it's really much easier to get into our community that way.
Image Image

L0L V0lga

Hey guys

Post by L0L V0lga » 13 Sep 2011, 13:30

IRC is really big part of our community, and its highly recommend. Nice to see Hecticdan is doing something useful!
EoS Member

Yan Xishan

Hey guys

Post by Yan Xishan » 13 Sep 2011, 14:35

Finnishbruv,(time=1315917048) wrote:IRC is really big part of our community, and its highly recommend. Nice to see Hecticdan is doing something useful!
Haha yeah he's a pretty lazy so and so. Alright thanks for the tips guys, ill try sort it by tonight. big thanks. Hopefully i can post an app and get the ball rolling soon as possible :woot:

Juhin

Hey guys

Post by Juhin » 13 Sep 2011, 15:02

dont get use shitkit
try download a cracked version of mIRC so that you dont need to keep downloading every 30 days.
[me] - Senior Member
[c]
ImageJuhin -
@ SwiftIRC | QuakeNet | SeersIRC
Forum PM

History @ T0
Member - July 21st 2010
Senior Member - February 1st 2011
Council - February 25th 2011
Co-Leader - September 16th 2011 ~ December 10th 2011
Awards
Proud Member of Dutch Generation