What is a Continent Clan?

People from all around can discuss anything here! Do not start fights, we will not hesitate to ban.
Dimitrix
Founder
Founder
RS display name: Dimitrix
RS3/OSRS: RS3

Post by Dimitrix » 29 Aug 2007, 12:15

Clan Europe began as a normal clan with the common "no multiclanning" rule, meaning no other clans were allowed. As time moved on, we realised that we could no longer uphold the activity which we sought and as a result, we slowly declined. However, a PK trip which invited all X-CE Members including present proved highly sucessful showing how deep the friendships had grown between the members.

We therefore, as a result, decided to change Clan Europe from being a normal clan with the no multiclanning rule, into a continental clan allowing its members to be in not only this clan, but another one as well.

A "Continental Clan" derives from the form of "Country Clans". Many Senior clans - allow their members to be in a Country Clan to allow their members to have some events which are perfectly suited to their members timezones. As we were previously Clan Europe, which only accepted players from around Europe, we still had the "No Multiclanning Rule" which stopped our members from being in another main clan.

Members who wish to join Clan Europe must be from somewhere in Europe. Instead of just allowing members from a certain country or area, we are allowing many from anywhere over a large continent keeping our same name and aim of Clan Europe, but allowing members to be part of other clans. Clan Europe aims to be a more relaxed Continent Clan mainly focusing on giving the members a place to talk and chat regularly but also using IRC, TS and the RS Clan Chat to not only help the clan's community, but to also help during the events that we host. We aim to give the members suitable events for them to participate in.

As a Continental Clan, we are fully aware and appreiciate that being in two clans can sometimes be hazardous, such as event times clashing and the issue of Clan Security!

As I have stated above, we are fully aware, understand and appreciate the fact of being in a senior clan and a continental clan. We uphold certain regulations so that Clan Europe does not get in the way and interfere with its members' main clans!
  • If a members' main clan event clashes with our own, the member is OBLIGED to attend its main clans event. If we are aware of events that our members should be attending but instead attend ours, we will ask that they leave and attend their main clans.
  • We are fully aware also that main clans might have the security anxieties that Clan Europe will use their members to leak times of events from the main clan to ours. We would like to emphasise that we are an HONOUR clan. If we find out that a member has leaked times from its main clan, we will not only instantly kick and ban the member from Clan Europe, but a CE official will also be in contact with one of the main clan's officials or leaders to report that the member leaked the times, dates and worlds of an event.
    Of course, we also do not wish to have our events crashed. Therefore we accept no players who are part of "No-Honour" clans and if we find that our PKs are being crashed repeatedly and we find the member responsible, we will kick and ban him or her with no hesitation.

To combat this overall, we decided that we would stay CWA based.
  • If a member is part of a Senior Clan but multiple country clans and teams, inlcuding CE, the member is expected to attend his Senior Clan event however if there is a clash of events between CE and another secondry clan, in our eyes the member has the CHOICE which event to attend, we aren't going to force them to attend ours.
We do NOT want to intetionally disturb the main clan and we do NOT want to begin a conflict with them. We will always try to resolve a problem quickly and efficiently if one does so happen to rise. Mainly, our precautions are preventetive as we do not wish to have to go as far as to investigate possible problems within our clan.

>> We are F2P and CWA based however with the re-introduced of the Wilderness, we will occasionally have PK Trips and some PvP wars however these will be on rare occasions - probably on a monthly basis.
>> Senior Clans with whom we share members are welcomed to ask CE for an Anti-crash team. We will help out with what we can when we can.
>> We will also NEVER intentionally crash a pre-planned war or PKRI.

One of our requirements to be a member of Clan Europe is that a leader from your senior clan has agreed to allowing you be part of CE. The application form requires you to post the name of the leader and the clan you are part of. This will help insure us against members who go against their leaders wishes.

If you or your clan's Leaders have ANY questions about Clan Europe, please do NOT hesitate to ask! Any leader including myself will gladly help answer your questions and reduce your fears about Clan Europe. We will always uphold:
Main Clan > Clan Europe.

If you have any questions this topic does not answer of just wish to speak to a member of staff, please add one of the following:
Dimitrix : dimitrix84@hotmail.com
H A Richards : HAR-RS@hotmail.com

Thank you for reading and your understanding;
Main leader of Clan Europe,
Dimitrix
Sig made by Baxterj3000 - All screens died, this needs an update...

Dr Sweden

Post by Dr Sweden » 29 Aug 2007, 12:24

Sounds good to me :D
Combat Goal:
Maxed Melee
Combat 137/138 || Prayer 99/99 || Summoning 88/99
Range 97/99 || Magic 96/99

Skill Goal:
All stats 85+ || Levels to goal complete: 10
Dung 80/85 || Theiving 84/85
Farming 81/85

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » 29 Aug 2007, 14:52

Cool

Digit 12

Post by Digit 12 » 29 Aug 2007, 16:50

Behind it all the way. :D

Ai caramba

Post by Ai caramba » 30 Aug 2007, 11:16

supporting all the way

Mez219

Post by Mez219 » 31 Aug 2007, 12:57

I can't join.. Against my clan rules.

Warhammeruk1

Post by Warhammeruk1 » 25 Sep 2007, 16:13

Why did i get the email rofl

Dr Sweden

Post by Dr Sweden » 25 Sep 2007, 16:19

Warhammeruk1,Sep 25 2007, 03:13 PM wrote: Why did i get the email rofl
everyone that has been active the latest 1.5 years got e-mail which meant 840 emails :D
Combat Goal:
Maxed Melee

Skill Goal:
Farming 81/85

Warhammeruk1

Post by Warhammeruk1 » 25 Sep 2007, 16:42

Well when I left I didnt want this rofl and I wasnt active

Dr Sweden

Post by Dr Sweden » 25 Sep 2007, 16:49

You are free to remove the message at any time and you have been active the latest 1.5 years. (visited forums in the last 1.5 years)
Combat Goal:
Maxed Melee

Skill Goal:
Farming 81/85