Some people

People from all around can discuss anything here! Do not start fights, we will not hesitate to ban.
Dimitrix
Founder
Founder
RS display name: Dimitrix
RS3/OSRS: RS3

Some people

Post by Dimitrix » 25 Oct 2006, 21:57

Ok, these people listed here, consider being invited to join CE again by me: (personal message from me attached to them, sometimes it's in Finnish, but it's a message to that person, so I hope you can forgive me)

-Nappain
Luoja tietää kuin kauan sut oon tuntenu. Vähintään neljä vuotta ainakin. Säikyit varmaan sitä kun usein jouduin komentamaan sua milloin missäkin. Aivan turhaan. Kaikki ne oli pikkujuttuja mistä ollu mitää ongelmaa pidemmän päälle. Tiesin et sua oltiin viemässä ja yritin jutella mut karkasit sit pois :( Pyydän et yritä kestää mua äläkä säiky ainakaa :P Se et jos mä jostain huomautan ei tarkota et mä vihaan ketään. Jos mä huomautan useammin, sekään ei tarkota että syynä ois mitään henkilökohtasta. Oot ollu pitkään kaveri ja pitkään myös pysyt kaverina, takaan sen. Ja kaverit on aina hyvä pitää lähellä ja mukana... Täällä CE:ssä. Ikinä ei oo liikaa hyviä ystäviä, se olen oppinu.

-Boehdahh
Man... :( Like you'd say... WTF YOU'RE DOING?! :D Yea, I guess the athmosphere in CE is a bit different that suits to you, but look at M Rkzzz, he's different than others and he's doing great as well, in his own way :P I know you're a sincere guy and you don't mean anything bad others, even though your language slips sometimes. I still say, you belong here. For crying out loud, you really belong here, even came to me yourself :P You can't deny that it was great here and you're very missed by all.

-Manilla Rose
Bleh, what can I say :P You've been on/off for months now :P *turns it permanently to ON* There we go :) You'll like it here, trust me :P Except maybe these guys might be drooling after you just a little bit (ok, more than little :P ) you'll notice that this is the best place in RS to be :)

-Monkey Moejo (Well, was in MEOW, not CE, but... Get back to us anyway!)
*Bangs head against wall, a wall called MM* :P I'm not giving up, ok?! :P You have a pretty much similar attitude as Boe is and still you make a long-time friend who doesn't forget. Darn man, do I need to shine your shoes next? :P It's time for clans, you've conquered the skills, mate... Now conquer RS with us.

-Goku Jh
Yhä mulle aika shokki et yhtenä päivänä vaan luin sun lähteneen. Mä vannon et se tuli ku salama kirkkaalta taivaalta. Aloin just tutustua suhun ja ei voi sanoa ku et olit yks parhaita. Muilta oon kuullu ihan samaa, kaikki haluaa Gokun tänne, sen takia koska Goku on hemmetin mukava. MB:tähän säkin lähit etsimään, mut en tiedä miten siinä sulle sit kävi, ei tainnu ainakaa TD toimia? Juttu on vaa se et meil on ollu hitoksee hyvää MB sakkia, ja yhä on. Pitää vaa uskaltaa pyytää ne mukaan ja niiden pitää uskaltaa pyytää sua. Osana on myös et meiltä on lähteny aina tipoittain noita jannuja, just kun on tiimi kasas ni pari lähtee. Jos kaikilla ois ollu kärsivällisyyttä odottaa et lisää samanhenkisiä tulee (koska aina tulee kuitenki) ni meillä ois tällä hetkellä aivan uskomaton tiimi tonneki heittää.
Jos tulisit ja pysyisit ja jeesaisit. Sekin puoli toimii kyllä, kunhan meillä olis hyvä ydinporukka myös siellä puolella.
Ja pelkästään tapahtumat ei tee klaania, kuten varmaan oot jo huomannu, se on porukka sisällä. Ja meillä on täällä ainaki mun mielestä täysiä helmiä. Kuulut tänne mukaan, ehdottomasti.

-Jariroth
Jamppa pentele minkä teit :P Sillo viime kerral vuosi sit sanoin et tuut viel takas ja tulitki :P Niin sanon myös nyt. Ei se siel aidan toisel puolel oo vihreempää se ruoho. Tiedätkö syyn? Koska sun kaverit on täällä. Sunki kans on kyl näppäimistöä kulutettu urakal kun on menny juttelut pitkään. Tunnet kyl mut jo ainaki nyt... Takasi vaa, aika hiljasta on ilman sua :P Lisäks tuo mun parempi puolisko on aivan samaa mieltä, kuulut tänne.

-Innu
I still got no idea what happened there :blink: Your sis is doing well here and I'm sure she can confirm that when I say you belong here, it is true :) It was too short period of time you gave us and you know it.

-Gothiq One
Man, I don't care if you're playing little less, you're still a great guy! And great people we have here as well. Only three words for you :P "Get back here!" :P
You've made a great impression to me by being who you are. We need people like you.

-Heavyboy
Voihan hemmetin duel arena :P Pitää mennä repii se maan tasalle :lol: Sä taisit kuitenki stakea osan sieltä takasi, etkös? Mitäpä jos tehtäis näin: Runea ei pelata vaan pelin rahan vuoks, sitä pelataan huvin ja kavereiden kans ajanviettämisen vuoks. Loppuje lopuks joku rare ei kuitenkaa pidä sulle seuraa eikä tätä peliä kukaan pelais jos tää ei ois nettipeli missä muita pelaajia (kuvittele ittes treenaamas aina yksinään ilman ketään). Sulla on sen verran et voit pelata ja nauttia tästä. Lopettaminen kokonaan ei sekään nyt järkevältä tunnu, ja se varsinkaa jos syyks laittaa et alkaa nyt elämään :P Sä olet elänyt ennen ja jälkeen runen ja tulet elämään myös :P Se ei tarkota ettetkö vois pelata runea sillo tällö, pitää sen osana elämää. Ei sen tartte eikä pidä hallita koko elämää mutta ei sitä pidä myöskään halveksia tai karttaa jos runesta pitää. Ja mä tiedän et tääl on ollu paljon hauskoja ja hyviä hetkiä, paaaljon :P

And last but definitely not the least one... The guy who helped me to make this clan...

-Balbuli
Liian kauan oot ollu poissa, pitkään olit aivan helvetin hyvä kaveri, itseasias parhain mitä runes mulla oli tuolloin. Juteltiin paljon asioista mistä ei pahemmin muille puhuttu. Nyt on jääny vähemmälle kun eri klaaneis ja aikaa ei pahemmi oo kummallakaan tainnu olla pelata.
Lähit mb pk:n perään sanojes mukaan mut... Varmaan enemmänki siks et laitoin sulle aika paljon duunia kun olit kakkosliiduna. Usein sanoin et ei riitä ku onnistuit jossain, koska halusin aina parantaa, tais mennä vaatimukset niin koville et oli jo liikaa. Tais olla liikaa painetta sulle, ois pitäny mun huomata ne merkit. Mut vedit siihen asti aivan ilmiömäisesti kuitenki klaania ja CE ei ois alkuajoista tänne asti päässy ilman sua, sillä sä olit meistä se joka piti pystys työllä. Enpä vaan sanonu sitä koskaan kuitenkaan.
Mites on? Mä en tiedä varmaks mut veikkaan aika varmuudel et lumi ei oo ollu samanlaista spirittiä ku tääl. Se ei oo koti, CE on.

Every single one of you have been linked to us in one way or another and every single one of you have made an impression to many of us here in CE, always as friends. All of you I would dare to call friends and I also hope I would get the same description from you about myself.
Friendship is a rare thing, if you think about it more carefully. How many people do we really know in our life, very closely? I've heard it's around 150 on the average. Have you ever noticed that that's about the same a normal RS player have people in their friends list?
When you make friends over the internet... Or let's say even, when you fall in love with someone over the internet, like I have myself... First thing you get to know about the other person is his or her personality. It's not about looks, reputation or anything else. It's about personality. And what should matter the most when it comes to friends and the people close to you?
Yes, their personality.
Even if it's not considered by everyone as "real" because it's over the internet... I say it's more real than the "real way" itself. Because here we consentrate on the thing that is the most important, which makes it last and keeps it strong. Personality.

It is rare to see me write this kind of things, so don't expect I've suddenly become completely soft :P But I thought this time maybe I should reveal a bit about my thoughts... ;)
I hope to see every single one of you here with us, because here you belong.
Sig made by Baxterj3000 - All screens died, this needs an update...

Digit 12

Some people

Post by Digit 12 » 26 Oct 2006, 07:35

^_^ Wahooo....I hope they all come back

goku jh

Some people

Post by goku jh » 26 Oct 2006, 09:53

ill think about that :P and btw. ive never been in td =)

dreathlor210

Some people

Post by dreathlor210 » 26 Oct 2006, 10:27

If Monkey Moejo joins then our clan highscores will be ruined! :lol:
And balbuli should join back,he was a good leader :(
heavy and jary i think they are coming back,they are just unactive :tired:
Boedah and goku were cool guys to.boedah was funny guy and i remember goku when he was some 70 combat!he plays to much :notme:
Lets see nappain i remember,he was active in pkas and wasn't he a co-leader or something? ;) That leaves Gothiq,Innu and manilla,i dont really know these three but it would be awesome if they'll join the clan ^_^
Ok thats all my toughts,dont mind my bad english i wrote it fast so there might be some spelling mistakes :phew:

Baxterj3000

Some people

Post by Baxterj3000 » 26 Oct 2006, 11:01

ce will be so much better if all these people join ^_^
Baxterj405@hotmail.com for a chat, cause i dont get on rs much anymore

Deleted User

Some people

Post by Deleted User » 26 Oct 2006, 11:44

i really hope that dimi's speech will work :)

i miss those guys/girls sooo much :unsure:

Zero or Die

Some people

Post by Zero or Die » 26 Oct 2006, 12:06

hmm, i didnt get to know everybody on that list as well as i wanted, but i know i would like them all to give ce a try :)

dying fetus9

Some people

Post by dying fetus9 » 26 Oct 2006, 12:27

yea, please come back every1 :wub:

Dessertcob

Some people

Post by Dessertcob » 26 Oct 2006, 12:28

Very good speech ;) I hope all these would come back someday :)
I'll face the death
I'll find my hate
this twisted fate I have
shall lead the way
and make you brake.

i born

Some people

Post by i born » 26 Oct 2006, 12:43

I first met Monkey when he had 75 Slayer :lol: I remember the place too :D He was good player, plays alot :o and is friendly...

Nappain.. i remember where i met him first too.. in f2p wild, trying to kill him -_- Then suddenly came out that he was my clanmate. We got pretty good friends. In wild i met Solid Hope too, my first invite ^_^

Balbuli and Heavyboy should come back too. Altough i din't remember fist time i met them, i have known them for long time, i think :)

Well, come already!!!

in Jagz i wasn't very active in forums and chatting in game, so i didn't get known with ppl.. And i remember one girl, i think, who continiously tried to make me speak. and when i did, she said "omg, he speaks". That was pretty fun.

My bad English.. -_-