junq is bser!!

People from all around can discuss anything here! Do not start fights, we will not hesitate to ban.
Deleted User

junq is bser!!

Post by Deleted User » 24 Aug 2006, 19:49

:P i know that junq did it, but i dont see anything wrong in it. Bliz didnt play fair. And he is not in ce... so :lol:

Dimitrix
Founder
Founder
RS display name: Dimitrix
RS3/OSRS: RS3

junq is bser!!

Post by Dimitrix » 25 Aug 2006, 09:13

Deffer is right, what Blizz was doing was completely ridiculous!

If you're pking with a team and you get whip, I think you've got enough. Starting to whine after that for more share... :nownow:

If Junq had killed a clan member... I would punish him hard. We do not kill each other in PK trips, no matter how annoying someone might be. Only other leaders and me can make such decisions.

If Junq had backstabbed someone who had been teaming with them fair and square, without causing any problems... I would punish him.

But this time... All I can say is: Blizz, you had it coming. Look into the mirror and ask yourself why you had behave the way you were. You are blaming others when you messed up yourself.

That's why I'm also satisfied that you are no longer in CE. We do not need members like you, Blizz. Not until you'd mature up more.

I've asked around a bit and sorted this one already. Nothing more except flaming could be going on here... So topic is closed.

PS. Deffer, watch your language!
Sig made by Baxterj3000 - All screens died, this needs an update...