m rkzzz sad

People from all around can discuss anything here! Do not start fights, we will not hesitate to ban.
dying fetus9

m rkzzz sad

Post by dying fetus9 » 02 Feb 2007, 15:25

M Rkzzz,Feb 2 2007, 02:10 PM wrote: me and sad haha ? lol nice joke  :lol: ye i prayed cause had like full inv rune ores and no food and you guys just suck cause there were like 6 peoples who jumped on me and after a lil fight i looked ahhh boring and went away let me think what is better to pray or lose like hmm 20 rune ores and barrow gloves ? hmm i think pray is better for ya noobs you dont have my respect and my scimmy dident want to talk with you guys  :lol:
like i said.. <_< i'm sure that everyone here would do the same

Digit 12

m rkzzz sad

Post by Digit 12 » 02 Feb 2007, 15:29

Whats wrong with protecting?

go away knys, if he wants to protect he can protect,

if anyones sad, its you... coming here and flaming about someone in our clan.

bye :ph43r:

Baxterj3000

m rkzzz sad

Post by Baxterj3000 » 02 Feb 2007, 15:41

we have no set wildy rules for non-clan events.. and prayer is allowed even on them too when lots of people are attacking you.

therefore, all you are doing here posting FOR YOUR FRIEND is making an ass of yourself ;)

good day.
Baxterj405@hotmail.com for a chat, cause i dont get on rs much anymore

Dimitrix
Founder
Founder
RS display name: Dimitrix
RS3/OSRS: RS3

m rkzzz sad

Post by Dimitrix » 02 Feb 2007, 15:58

And Knysliukas shows his stupidity once again...

I log and pray while I mine runite. It's all ok, since you know... I AM MINING RUNITE!

When you complain that a rune miner ran off from you... You make yourselves look like fools. Knys and this guy have just sworn openly in public that they will never run from a fight in wilderness, even outleveled, outnumbered or anything else.

Because they are the tough guys who made lvl 120+ rune miner run and now bragging about it everywhere.

PS. Your friend has a very nice addy kiteshield and green dragonhide body :rolleyes:

Schoo this stupidity from our forums! Banned and topic locked.
Sig made by Baxterj3000 - All screens died, this needs an update...